Monday, January 4, 2016

Want a Few Good Reasons To Quit Smoking?

Almost every smoker, at one occasion or another, has stated, "I want to give up smoking." See how many of the following reasons applies to you.

1. I really want to stop smoking because I would like to see my kids grown, with kids and grandchildren of their own. If I keep smoking, I might not make it. I am increasing my risk of heart attck, stroke and cancer, and I am taking years away from my life if Final Cut: Fame Fatale I do not quit.

2. I really want Final Cut: The True Escapade to quit smoking because I do not would like to be chained to an oxygen supply just to breathe. I was once able to run five Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition miles, but now I grow winded walking to the mailbox. Even if smoking does not kill me outright immediately, I am facing a future with a greatly reduced quality of life.

3. I want to quit smoking because I am tired of my hair, clothes, car, and home smelling of stale cigarette smoke. Even though I am the one responsible for the odor, I find it nauseating Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition and Auto Part Dealers Are Plentiful Both Locally And Online unpleasant.

4. I would like to stop smoking so that my sense of smell and sense of taste go back to normal. I really want to savor Final Cut: Fame Fatale Strategy Guide the scent of roses and relish the taste of fine cuisine. I want to be able to season my food properly, without having to add more and more just to catch a flavor.

5. I would like to quit smoking because I can think of better uses for the $2,500 or so that I spend each year on cigarettes. That much money would make for a fine vacation, or do wonders for my retirement fund. It would also go a long way toward paying for college for a child.

6. I Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition would like to stop smoking because I am tired of the cravings when I am thrust Final Cut: Encore into situations where I cannot light up. I have Final Cut: The True Escapade spent Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition too much time in airport terminals or on an airplane with the desire gnawing at my brain. I cannot smoke in my office or in most restaurants, and I am weary of how inconvenient it is for me to smoke.

7. I would like to quit smoking because I do not like tobacco stains on my teeth and fingers. They are unappealing even to me, so I Personal Branding - What Are the Benefits? can just imagine how they appear to others.

8. I really want to give up smoking because I am setting a poor example Amazing Ways Stamped Concrete Can Be a Part of Your Home for my kids. I am telling them through my actions that it is all right to engage in risky behavior.

9. I would like to stop smoking because I do not like the idea that inanimate objects like cigarettes can control my actions. I have a will of my own, and I am anno[censored] every time I let cigarettes win.

Everyone has their own reasons for saying, "I want to stop smoking." The important thing is to take action. Cling to your reasons for wanting to quit, engage the support of your loved ones, and see it through. It will be a decision you will never regret.

No comments: